Le Nez du Vin contains a collection of aromas to smell accompanied by a book to allow you to make rapid progress in wine-tasting.
- Red Wines created by Le Nez du Vin - Éditions Jean Lenoir
- 12 aromas
- Languages: English & French
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 24.7 cm
- Weight: 700 g
- Handmade in France
The carmine clothbound book box contains 12 aromas in red wine:
- Fruity notes: 12 strawberry, 13 raspberry, 15 blackcurrant, 17 blackberry, 18 cherry.
- Floral note: 29 violet.
- Vegetal and spicy notes: 30 bell pepper/capsicum, 32 truffle, 36 liquorice, 40 vanilla, 43 pepper.
- Roasted note: 54 smoky note.
Alongside an informative booklet on the sense of smell and wine-tasting, accompanied with 12 illustrated texts explaining how these key aromas appear and in what types of wine, with reference to the world’s finest red wines.
Aromas are guaranteed 5 years. They can last 10 years if kept in good condition.