- White Wines & Champagnes created by Le Nez du Vin - Éditions Jean Lenoir
- 12 aromas
- Languages: English & French
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 24.7 cm
- Weight: 700 g
- Handmade in France
The carmine clothbound book box contains 12 aromas found in white wine and champagne:
- Fruity notes: 1 lemon, 2 grapefruit, 4 pineapple, 6 lychee, 8 muscat, 10 pear.
- Floral notes: 24 hawthorn, 27 honey.
- Vegetal note: 37 boxwood (or blackcurrant bud).
- Animal note: 47 butter.
- Roasted notes: 48 toast, 50 roasted hazelnut.
Alongside an informative booklet on the sense of smell and wine tasting, which is accompanied by 12 illustrated texts explaining how these key aromas appear and in what types of wine, with examples from the world’s finest white wines.
Aromas are guaranteed 5 years. They can last 10 years if kept in good condition.